Welcome to our Learning CentreUse our online documentation as a reference book to answer your questions.
Sample project: Counter
Preparing and loading the project in EVE Manager:
- unzip the file;
- open EVE Manager, go to the top left, File – Open – press “Ok” on the message that appears and select the file just decompressed;
- Start the virtual machine or the Raspberry;
- Download and Install the Logic by following this guide.
By accessing EVE Manager, after uploading the project, in the “My Components” area the components used to configure the project and the “Counter” component are visible:
- Lamp: Lamp switch;
- Info Timer and Info Counter: Two Info Components to display the time and how many times the lamp has been on;
- Reset Timer and Reset Counter: Two reset Pulse;
- Counter: a Counter component.
Place yourself in the “Counter” component to see its configuration:
- Component to count: Insert the component to be counted, in this case the lamp switch;
- Switch actuations: Insert the Info Counter component where will be displayed how many times lamp has been on;
- Switch actuations reset: insert the pulse component to reset the number of times the lamp has been turned on;
- Operating time (seconds): in this case we leave it blank because we want to customize the way the time is displayed;
- Operating time (custom): Insert the Info Timer component;
- Custom text format: the time format you can personalize, in this case we removed the days and leaved hours, minutes, and seconds;
- Operating time reset: insert the Pulse component to reset the total turning on time of the lamp.
Once the “Counter” component has been configured, we move to the “User Interface” area where we can place our components.
Once the interface is complete, we can upload the project to the server by clicking on the top of the EVE Manager, “Project” – Upload to server, here enter the IP address of the virtual machine or Raspberry, as user “admin” and as password “password”.
When the project upload is finished, log in with the “admin” and “password” credentials to the EVE Remote Plus app to view and use the configured project.