Welcome to our Learning CentreUse our online documentation as a reference book to answer your questions.
Sample project: If Then
Preparing and loading the project in EVE Manager:
- unzip the file;
- open EVE Manager, go to the top left, File – Open – press “Ok” on the message that appears and select the file just decompressed;
- Start the virtual machine or the Raspberry;
- Download and Install the Logic by following this guide.
By accessing EVE Manager, after the project is uploaded, the components that are used to configure the project are visible in the “My Components” area:
- 1 If Then
- 2 switches
The “Water Sensor” switch will simulate a water detector instead the “Lamp” switch will simulate a lamp.
Place yourself on the “If Then” component to see its configuration:
- Our goal is to configure the “If Then” component so that when the water detector activates, the lamp turns off;
- as the initial condition because this to happen, the lamp must be set with value equal to 1, ie on;
- as the primary condition, set the “Water Sensor” component with value 1;
- as action, that is in the “Then” section, let’s set the “Lamp” component with the 0 value;
- This configuration can be translated into simple words, “If the water sensor is activated, then the lamp is switched off.”
Empty fields are these non-mandatory. For more information on the component configuration screen, we recommend that you read the guide that you find on the previous page.
The “If Then” component not to be inserted in the user interface, in fact, you will find only the two switches.
After uploading the project to the server, clicking on the top of the EVE Manager on “Project” menu – Upload to server, here enter the IP address of the virtual machine or Raspberry, as the “admin” user and as password “password”, login to the EVE Remote Plus app.
LOGIN ACCOUNT user: admin password: password
The interface shows you a living room with a lamp and a water detector, if the lamp is on and you trigger the water detector you will see that the lamp goes off and if you try to turn the lamp on while the detector remains active you will notice that it will turn off immediately .