Welcome to our Learning CentreUse our online documentation as a reference book to answer your questions.
This component allows you to perform Boolean operations (AND / OR / XOR / NOT). This is done when the status of one of the inputs change. There is the possibility to define, for each input, whether to consider changing the ON / OFF or OFF / ON. You can define up to 4 outputs, each of which will acquire the value resulting from the operation.
This component’s sample is made by using Graphic UI gateway.
Please refer to “Gateways / Protocols” chapter in order to get further info.
INPUTS: components to take into account as inputs of the logic.
Input: Drop Down, Color Info, Text info, Switch, Lock, Pulse component;
– Input “n” changes from Off to On: operation is carried out only when the input goes to On;
– Input “n” changes from On to Off: operation is carried out only when the input goes to Off;
– At any change of the Input “n”: operation is carried out anytime input goes to On and Off;
Invert value: a checkbox that allows inverting the input values into 0=On, 1=Off;
The component’s parameters area allows you to take into account up to 4 different inputs. However, you can add countless inputs to the operation. To do this just drag & drop the required inputs into the dialogue box which appears after clicking “More inputs” button.
OPERATIONS: they define the circumstance under which the logic is executed.
– AND: only when all the inputs behave as defined, the operation is carried out;
– OR: only when one or another input behaves as defined the operation is carried out.
OUTPUTS: components to take into account as outputs of the logic.
Output: Drop Down, Color Info, Text info, Switch, Lock, Pulse component;
Invert value: a
Active inputs counter: Info component that shows the number of inputs at On;
Note: text field available for additional information on the component from the admin side.
Logic configuration can be easily carried out by using component’s drag&drop function. When setting components on Component’s parameters, you can use the drop-down menu, or you can drag and drop them from “My components” area to the component selection field.
Reminder before continuing:
- Download and Install EVE Logic plugin to enable plugins (link);
- After loading .eve project to the server, wait a couple of minutes for logics activation.