Welcome to our Learning CentreUse our online documentation as a reference book to answer your questions.
This component allows receiving push notification directly from your EVE app. It is particularly useful for getting alerts and be informed about the state of the building installation (sensors, actuators, temperatures, etc.).
Customizable component’s title and icon. Please refer to “Common properties” guide.
This component’s sample is made by using Graphic UI gateway.
Please refer to “Gateways / Protocols” chapter in order to get further info.
Enable component: checkbox which defines whether the function is enabled or disabled on the system.
– Trigger changes from Off to On: SMS is sent only when the trigger goes to On;
– Trigger changes from On to Off: SMS is sent only when the trigger goes to Off;
– At any change of the trigger: SMS is sent anytime trigger goes to On and Off;
Send to: users list to whom the notification will be sent;
Selection is carried out by typing project’s users into the empty gap.
Further information can be added to the SMS content (up to 4 information):
Content: text of the notification that will be sent when trigger changes will occur.
The above information set up will be automatically placed in the body of the notification.
Note: text field available for additional information on the component from the admin side.
Notification configuration can be easily carried out by using component’s drag&drop function. When setting components on Component’s parameters, you can use the drop-down menu, or you can drag and drop them from “My components” area to the component selection field.
- Download and Install EVE Logic plugin to enable plugins (link);
- After loading .eve project to the server, wait a couple of minutes for logics activation.