Welcome to our Learning CentreUse our online documentation as a reference book to answer your questions.
Sample project: Signal
Preparing and loading the project in EVE Manager:
- unzip the file;
- open EVE Manager, go to the top left, File – Open – press “Ok” on the message that appears and select the file just decompressed;
- Start the virtual machine or the Raspberry;
- Download and Install the Logic by following this guide.
By accessing EVE Manager, after the project is loaded, the components that are used to configure the project are visible in the “My Components” area:
- 1 Signal
- 2 switches
The “Motion Sensor” switch simulates the motion detector and the “Alarm” switch simulates the activation of an alarm.
Place yourself in the “Signal” component to view its configuration:
- we have set the Motion Sensor switch as input component and as an output component the Alarm switch;
- we set as type of event to be considered “Rising“, ie only the status changes in ON of the Motion Sensor switch will be considered;
- we have set 5 seconds as the validation time of the ON value, ie only after the motion sensor remains active for more than 5 seconds the alarm is triggered;
- we did not set a delay time between the value validation of the Input component and the activation of the output component;
- we have set that the output component to remain active for 20 seconds.
The Signal component is can not insert in the user interface, in fact, you will find only the two switches.
After uploading the project to the server, clicking on the top of the EVE Manager on “Project” menu – Upload to server, here enter the IP address of the virtual machine or Raspberry, as the “admin” user and as password “password”, login to the EVE Remote Plus app.
LOGIN ACCOUNT user: admin password: password
In this interface, if you click on the Motion Sensor switch and leave it ON in for more than 5 seconds, we’ll see that the alarm will light up for 20 seconds, as we have set in the project at EVE Manager.