Welcome to our Learning CentreUse our online documentation as a reference book to answer your questions.
This component makes it possible to EVE to send SMS messages allowing clients to be updated on the status of their houses. Useful to send SMS alerts to customizable contacts.
SMS configuration can be easily carried out by using component’s drag&drop function. When setting components on Component’s parameters, you can use the drop-down menu, or you can drag and drop them from “My components” area to the component selection field.
- Download and Install EVE Logic plugin to enable plugins (link);
- After loading .eve project to the server, wait a couple of minutes for logics activation.
EVE SMS on your phone
Customizable component’s title and icon. Please refer to “Common properties” guide.
This component’s sample is made by using Graphic UI gateway.
Please refer to “Gateways / Protocols” chapter in order to get further info.
Enable component: checkbox which defines whether the function is enabled or disabled on the system.
– Trigger changes from Off to On: SMS is sent only when the trigger goes to On;
– Trigger changes from On to Off: SMS is sent only when the trigger goes to Off;
– At any change of the trigger: SMS is sent anytime trigger goes to On and Off;
Avoiding sending SMS on same event value: checkbox which avoid sending the same SMS over and over;
Ignore events for N seconds after
Send to: contact list to whom the SMS will be sent;
Selection is carried out by dragging Contact components from “My components” area to the list box;
Further information can be added to the SMS content (up to 4 information):
Content: text of the SMS that will be sent when trigger changes will occur.
To visualize the above info on the SMS content, simply type #1, #2, #3, #4 on the “Content” text field.
Note: text field available for additional information on the component from the admin side.