Welcome to our Learning CentreUse our online documentation as a reference book to answer your questions.
Once EVE Remote Plus is started, you land on the Start Screen. On top left corner you find the gear icon to access the Settings, on top right corner the user icon to start configuring a New Account. In the middle of the screen are displayed all the accounts you configure (Accounts List).
There are two accounts configured by default to let you test our demo corner installation. These default accounts are used to show you two samples of user interface and can be deleted at any time.
To access the Settings , click on the gear icon on top left corner of the Start Screen.
- Version : app version and date of the latest app release;
- Pin : checkbox to enable a passcode and icon to set your personal passcode;
- Force orientation : checkbox to enable a default screen orientation (portrait / landscape);
- Force screen always on : checkbox to always enable the default screen orientation;
- Logout when in background : checkbox to enable logout when app is on running app list;
- Use effects : checkbox to enable special effects within the app (ex. vibration, sounds, …);
- Power consumption : dropdown menu to choose the app consumptions mode;
- Contents size : dropdown menu to select the size of contents (texts / icons);
- Writing system : dropdown menu to choose the default setting for your writing;
- Auto Resolve IP : checkbox to allows to 4G connection even if when there is a dynamic IP;
- Show pin on idle : checkbox to enable the requirement of the passcode after an idle time;
- Screen width : screen width, the value is detected automatically;
- Screen height : screen height, the value is detected automatically;
- Quit : icon to exit from the application.
To start configuring a New Account , click on the user icon on top right corner of the Start Screen.
Title *: text area where you can enter a customized title for your personal;
Auto search : dropdown which shows all the active servers into the network;
IP address *: text area where enter the IP address of the server (ex. 192.168.X.XXX);
Username *: text area where enter the account username configured by the administrator;
Password *: text area where enter the account password configured by the administrator;
Title color : click the color picker icon to customize the color of your account title;
Picture : click the camera icon to take a photo to be used as account picture;
Picture color : click the color picker icon to customize the color of your account picture.
The fields starred with an asterisk are mandatory to complete the account configuration. Be sure that all of them are filled in order to successfully create the account and to login.
In the middle of the Start Screen are displayed all the accounts you configured on your app.
It is possible to configure countless accounts , also to control different installations. All your accounts are displayed in alphabetical order , however in a situation where many accounts are displayed, it could be helpful to choose which accounts to display on top of the list.
Tap on the empty star icon of the account area to set that account as one of your preferred . When selected, the star icon becomes colored . With the next run of the app, all the starred accounts will be displayed in alphabetical order before all the other accounts.
When only one account is set as your favorite, with the next run of the app, the Start Screen display will be skipped and the connection to the preferred account will be done directly to speed up your controlling experience.
To edit an account simply swipe the account area from right to left with your finger. Doing so, a red button will be revealed. Click on “ Edit ” to access the account panel where edit/delete the account.
To login to the account you want to use, simply tap on the account area (previously configured). Remember, when setting an account as your favorite one , the Start Screen display is skipped and the connection to the starred account is automatically done by EVE Remote Plus app.
If the login fails due to a wrong configuration of the account, get in touch with your trusted installer to solve the issue. Report to your installer the message displayed on the connecting bar of your EVE Remote Plus app which will helps him to detect the problem.
Well done, keep learning!
Our suggestion for your next lesson: