KNX movement sensor for wall mounting. One channel for light and one channel for HVAC. Power supply via bus. To be used in KNX installations for home and building automation.
The device has to be to completed with a square plate (with 55 x 55 mm window), a square frame of the series form or flank and a lens with cover (to be ordered separately).
Lens with cover available in three colours:
EK-CLM-GAA – Ice white
EK-CLM-GAE – Intense black
EK-CLM-GAG – Silver
FUNCTIONS / CHARACTERISTICS
- 1 channel for light, 1 channel for HVAC
- Semi-automatic or fully automatic operation
- 180° detection area
- 3 PIR sensors can be activated individually or in groups
- Sensitivity adjustable (10 levels)
- Light sensor with linear output
- High-resolution lens for detection of small movements
- Optical filter integrated
- Height of mounting 1-3 m
CONFIGURATION AND COMMISSIONING
A detailed description of the parameters can be found in the application manual of the device. Configuration and commissioning require ETS3 or later versions. ETS application program: APEKSM2##.vd4 (## = version). Available languages: English, French, German, Italian.