EK-DD2-TP [30 m detection area, round frame Ø = 105 mm]
KNX presence sensor for ceiling mounting. 2 light channels c1 and c2 for constant light control (c2 as an offset to c1). Orientation light on/off, 10-50%, 2 values can be selected. Constant light control setting via ETS or setpoint dimmable with a KNX pushbutton. Power supply via bus. To be used in KNX installations for home and building automation.
The frame is included in the delivery.
FUNCTIONS / CHARACTERISTICS
- 3 light channels, 1 HVAC channel
- Semi-automatic or fully automatic operation
- 360° detection area
- Measuring range from 5 to 2000 Lux
- 3 PIR sensors can be activated individually or in groups
- Sensitivity adjustable (10 levels)
- Light sensor with linear output
- High-resolution lens for detection of small movements
- Optical filter integrated
- Height of mounting approx. 2-6 m
CONFIGURATION AND COMMISSIONING
A detailed description of the parameters can be found in the application manual of the device. Configuration and commissioning require ETS3 or later versions. ETS application program: APEKSP2TP##.vd4 (## = release). Available languages: English, French, German, Italian.