Information we collect
When you use our SERVICE, we may need to collect certain information from you when use or interact with our SERVICE (hereinafter referred to as “Information”).
We may ask for the following information:
Information you provide to us
- Your name, mailing/shipping/billing address, contact information, e-mail address, credit card number or other payment service information when you make a purchase of our devices, paid services or for certain customer service request.
- Your name, mailing/shipping address, contact information, e-mail, gender, date of birth and ID number when you enter our events or campaigns.
Information from your use of SERVICE
- Location information: the country/region from where you browse on our website.
- Device information: the version and type of your operation system, IP Address when you browse on our website.
- Application information: access to device’s files for the management of application databases and access to the use of the camera to take pictures with which to customize your account.
How we use information
We may use information we collect for the purposes below:
- To obtain customer feedback and to analyze user experience for the purpose of development and evaluation of new services.
- To process and fulfill any subscriptions you have signed up for, including newsletters to keep you up to date with news, promotions and upcoming events.
- To send you important notifications, such as communications about changes to our terms, conditions and policies.
- To verify your identity, deliver campaign entries and rewards when you enter our events or contests.
- To provide you with recommendation about services you may be interest in based on your use of our SERVICE.
- To provide you with marketing communications and advertising that we believe may be of interest of you.
- To respond to customer support requests, such as product repair requests and respond to your questions.
- To provide you with our customer care and customer satisfaction survey for user experience analysis.
- Any other purposes with your consent.
To whom we disclose your information
Your information will not be disclosed to any third parties without the following exceptions:
We will only disclose or share your information to other third parties with your consent.
We may disclose hashed and anonymized information to our business partners, for example, business partners who provide data analytics services or advertisings and marketing communications based on thehashed and anonymized information.
For legal, protection, security purposes
We may disclose or share your information with third parties for legal or security purposes:
- To the extentit is required by applicable laws or regulations or competent governmental or judicial authorities, necessary to establish or preserve a legal claim or defense, or necessary to prevent fraud or other illegal activities.
- To protect the rights, property or safety of ilevia, our service providers, customers or the public, as required or permitted by law.
International transfers of your information
Cookies are small text files placed on your devices to personalize your user experience on our SERVICE.
Cookies will not collect information that identifies you:
- Storing your preferences and settings: Cookies maintain your settings and preferences on your devices, such as your preferred language or location; by storing the settings in cookies, it is not a necessity to reapply your preferences and settings each time you visit our websites.
Category 1: Performance cookies
Cookies collect information about how you use our websites, for instance which pages you go to most often, and if you get error messages from our web pages. Cookies will not collect information that identifies you. All information cookies collect is aggregated and anonymous. They are only used to improve the performance of our websites.
Category 2: Functionality cookies
Cookies allow our websites to save your settings and preferences (such as your preferred language or the region you are in) in order to provide you with a more personal and consistent experience each time you visit our websites. The collected information such as your browsing activities on our websites is anonymized and cannot be tracked by non-Ilevia websites.
Category 3: Targeting cookies or advertising cookies
Cookies are used to deliver advertising that is more relevant to you and your interests by storing how you use our SERVICE. Cookies are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaigns. Ilevia places cookies by using advertising campaign services, such as Google AdWords and Google DoubleClick. The information cookies collect is only used between ilevia and advertising campaign service providers.
Third-party links on our website
We take precautions to protect your information against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction. We conduct internal reviews of our information collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store your information.
Manage Your Information
Whenever you use our SERVICE, we strive to maintain the accuracy of your data and protect your information against any accidental or malicious destruction. We will accommodate your requests regarding your data; however, we may not be able to fulfill all your requests in the following circumstances:
- As required or permitted under application laws;
- For legitimate business purposes;
- Unreasonably repetitive requests that require disproportionate technical efforts and resources, for example, developing a new system or fundamentally changing the current practices;
- Potentially risks on the privacy of others;
We do not knowingly collect information from a minor under the age of thirteen (13), or equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction, without parental consent. We encourage parents (or guardian) to take an active role in a minor’s online activities and interests while using our SERVICE. If you are a minor, please seek parental consent before your use of our SERVICE. You may submit your information with parental consent to us only. Your parents (or guardian) can revoke any consent previously given at all times.
Sensitive Personal Information
Ilevia will never ask you to provide sensitive information such as information about your medical or health records, political or religious beliefs, criminal offences (alleged, or committed), criminal conviction background, sexual orientation, sexual history, behavior or genetic information. Please refrain from providing us with such information.
Quartiere Prè, 45
Bassano del Grappa (VI)
Updated February 10th, 2020 by ILEVIA S.r.l.